Monday, July 30, 2012

30th July 2012

Yesterday I made it hitchhicking to Bali. I don't really have a place to sleep, so I'll probably move on quickly to the next island. It seems there are no possibilities of catching a boat to Australia, so I'll be heading to Timor. Good news from the drivers -from island to island -Bali, Lombok, Sumbawa, until Flores there are ferries caryying cars, so shouldn't be difficult. Just the jump from Flores to Timor -to distant to be worried about it.
It's hard to say anything about Bali, I've been here around 20 years ago as a small kid, but I don't remember much. Only as a homeless I feel a bit isolated on a tourist island, I felt more comfortable in Jawa. There are no muezzins calling for prayer -a year ago when I was entering Turkey for the first time, it was such en exotic experience. Later it was irritating, now I miss it -it's Ramadhan!

No comments:

Post a Comment