Saturday, February 2, 2013

28th September 2012

It's not easy with internet here, even if find it somewhere it's VERY slow. I changed the place of volunteering, but still teaching English. I was tired a bit. I was tired with travelling, and wanted to get to Australia - finally, but now I'm recovering and I've got energy to carry on... but it's so hot, and I don't think it's gonna be better in Papua. And it's probably gonna be more difficult to find a yacht there. Recently I caught some some infections - coughing, a cold, conjunctivitis (over), injuries don't want to heal (I can't swim now), so I got an antibiotic. Nothing to show of, just sharing my every-day reality, Maciej had similar stuff, but he's good now. Recently there have been no yachts in the harbour, but before I swam over once again, and I was invited on board by a charming welsh bloke for a coffee, unfortunately he was sailing towards Mauritius and South Africa... But the meeting was very promising and building hope for future.
It's a year and a half of traveling now, within that 6 months in SouthEast Asia. I feel like a begining traveler, in confrontation with some people I've seen almost nothing and had little adventures. I want more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment