Friday, February 1, 2013

8th August 2012

Sape, Sumbawa. This island is nice, although it's just a transit place for most people. Only in the south-eastern part of the island we (since three days ago I'm traveling again with Maciej, whom I met in Malaysia before) have met some surfing Australians. I wanted to try it as well, the attempts I've made in Padang (Sumatra) weren't satisfying. Didn't get to surf much this time, the waves were much bigger, and the first one broke my board. I enjoyed the moment tossing around in the water, that moment caught me, now I'm really attracted by the sport. It's not the end of my surfing adventure.
Tomorrow we're getting on the ferry to Flores. Although everything is going fine, I am a bit worried, as there's only one ferry daily, will we manage to get on it for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment