Saturday, February 2, 2013

21st November 2012

This morning I came back to Dili, by an overnight ferry. It so happened, that it rained whole day and on the upper deck the tarpaulin was leaking. If I'm to continue traveling I will sell the guitar I keep on dragging with me since Malaysia. Too much luggage. I even started giving away some gifts, to much stuff, the luggage must be light.
In Dili I can see 2 new boats. It's hard to say what one may expect. If they don't take me, I'm living this place anyway, not going to be a volunteer anymore. Not sure which direction, and by what means, maybe a flight, maybe Indonesia, maybe Papua. Aside from that I've been to the doctor today and I received an antibiotic again (third time, just because of some ant-bites - most likely). Yes, I want to get out of here for sure. And it's so hot, however this country is beautiful (very picturesque).

No comments:

Post a Comment