Friday, January 17, 2014

9th January 2014

Been in Melbourne for a while now. Same job, though I keep on changing the place I live, so it does feel a bit like travelling. At first I lived with friends, then in a shared apartment, now in hostels. I am looking for something more permanent though. I feel quite good in Melbourne, haven't made too many friends but the ones I have are good ones. Unfortunately I have the feeling that the strengh of some older relationships is fading. In this kind of lifestyle it seems rather natural that I keep on entering completely different societies (and then leaving them), although one would wish that older friendships would remain.
I bought a motorbike. It's fun, but I realised how owning anything generates more costs, especially here. After the purchase there are plenty of fees to pay, fines, protective gear, servicing... I will be more careful in the future. For now I'm having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment